Ultraframe solid conservatory roofs
Ultraroof by Ultraframe
With an unrivalled quality finish, Ultraroof is fast and easy to install, and the lightest tiled conservatory roof on the market.
Offering superior strength for larger areas, tie bars are never needed for Ultraroof.
Full length glass panels mean that rooms benefit from a more cost effective and stylish method of utilising natural light with Ultraroof than conventional rooflights.
- Ultraroof is rated as B-roof to EN 13501-1:2016 and AC according to BS476-3:2004, the only lightweight tiled roof to be independently and fully fire tested.
- The most thermally efficient warm roof system on the market, Ultraroof has a U-value of 0.17 W/m2K as standard, with 0.13 option if required.
- Easier to fit than other tiled roofs, requiring no cutting or drilling. Tiles are pre-cut to size in panels of 12 and components labelled in sequence.
- Tiles available in grey, brown or terracotta, together with optional curved cornice.
Livinroof by Ultraframe
Combining solid roof panels and shaped glazing, Livinroof provides stunning designs of any shape or size and has U-values as low as 0.16.
Based on the Classicroof system, Livinroof is simple to install and glass panels can be integrated practically anywhere into the design at no extra cost.
- Livinroof is the ideal choice for replacing a conservatory roof on existing window frames, weighing just 31kg/m2.
- Perfect for low pitch lean-tos, Livinroof can go as low as 5° pitch.
- Glazing bar compression is optimised with patented adjustable speedlock for a simple and fast fit.
- Livinroof comes with aluminium or U-tec external panels and is fully fire tested.