Ultraframe glass conservatory roofs
Classicroof by Ultraframe
Offering the highest quality, reliability and a superb number of configurations, the Classicroof by Ultraframe is the ideal option for practically any design of glass conservatory.
Engineered to withstand extreme wind and snow loads, the Classicroof is fully BBA approved with more than 1.5 million installations throughout the UK.
Utilising the patented Ultraframe chambered top caps, combined with twinbolts and highly durable gaskets and glazing, the Classicroof is able to withstand winds of up to 130mph.
- Patented adjustable speedlocks for glazing bar compression optimisation for quick and simple installation.
- Compatible with Ultraframe’s super-insulated columns, cornice and insulated pelmet.
- Pitches from 2.5° to 40.9°, variable ridges and portal systems means Classic roof is configurable to almost any size and shape.
- Available in a wide range of colours with a huge choice of glazing options.
Ultrasky roof by Ultraframe
Designed with fewer bars and no bulky radius ends, the Ultrasky roof by Ultraframe is the ultimate minimalist, contemporary styled orangery roof, perfect for spectacular spans.
The reduction in bars is thanks to the super strong ridge and it also means that it can be installed twice as quickly as a traditional orangery.
An Ultraspan structural post can be added for larger spans. Hidden inside the Ultrasky roof, this supports the weight of the roof rather than bi-fold or sliding doors.
- The external Cornice hides gutters and adds style to the roof line. Choose from 4 design options.
- Integrated, variable width, insulated internal pelmet provides housing for speakers and spotlights.
- Fully thermally broken system, inside and out, with internal insulated pelmet as standard for outstanding thermal efficiency.
- Includes unique Stormshield to provide triple layer protection at ridge ends against extreme weather.